Thursday, April 20, 2017

Happiness Is This - 2Crafty Chipboard

Hi everyone!  It's that time of the month when I can share my projects designed for 2Crafty Chipboard.

Since it is Spring here and some of the bushes and flowers are out, I wanted to create a colorful 
layout.  I used a picture of my friend's daughter from a few years back.  Thought the picture was the perfect fit for the title. I applied some roses with a stencil to the background and some pink mist.




On both sides of the photo I used the Flourish Adornment Set 3. I normally like to emboss the chipboard pieces on my layouts, but used a different technique for this layout.  I covered them with gesso and then colored them with a light green mousse and a sprinkling of green glitter.  I cut apart the smaller frame from the Fine Stem Frames set, covered it with gesso and them applied some pink peony mousse and placed the pieces among the flowers.


Love the dainty title.  I covered it with gesso and applied pink peony mousse.

2Crafty Chipboard Used:
happiness is this
Fine Stem Frames
Flourish Adornment Set 3



Thanks for stopping by!
I'll be back in a few days to share another layout.
. . . Debbie

No comments: