Thursday, April 27, 2017

Timeless - 2Crafty Chipboard

Hi everyone!  Back to share another layout created for 2Crafty Chipboard

I found the amazing picture on Pinterest, the papers are from an old Prima collection Butterfly.
I misted the background paper and applied several stamps, some masking and paint splatters.

I love the details in the Butterfly Flourish! I embossed it with purple and gold and added some gold micro beads for dimension.


To the left and right of the picture I placed pieces from the Mini Flourish Bits.  I embossed them with a mixture of purple and gold embossing powders and added some gold mico beads.

Above the picture I used a piece from the Element Set 1, embossed with a mixture of purple and gold embossing powders.

The title timeless is from the Fine Word Set 2.  I embossed it with some light purple embossing powder.

2Crafty Chipboard Used:
Butterfly Flourish
Fine Word Set 2
Element Set 1
Mini Flourish Bits


Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

No comments: